- Zillmer, E., Kaburakis, A., and Constantinides, A. (2015). Recruiting Student-Athletes Internationally? Try International Secondary Schools – A World Of Opportunities Brought Closer.
Athletics Administration, Vol. 50, No. 4, 56-61
- Holden, J., Kaburakis, A., and Rodenberg, R. (2015). Occam’s Razor and Sports Wagering Law.
Harvard Journal on Sports and Entertainment Law, Commentary, January 25
- Rodenberg, R. & Kaburakis, A. (2011). Sports Law Analytics.
Analytics. Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences. May-June, 29-32
- Kaburakis, A. (2010). Sport Law and Policy in Greece.
In Parks, J., Pedersen, P., Quarterman, J., and Thibault, L. (eds.). Contemporary Sport Management. 4th ed. Champaign, Illinois: Human Kinetics, 354-355
- Kaburakis, A. (2010). Amateurism Revisited. National Collegiate Athletic Association amends definitions in important sections of Amateurism Bylaw with great impact for international student-athletes.
World Sports Law Report, Vol. 8, Iss. 3, 8-10
- Kaburakis, A. (2009). Litigation opportunism, or systemic change de jure?
The ongoing legal war and impending crucial battles that may change the NCAA… or confirm its unique position in the world of sport.
World Sports Law Report, Vol. 7, Iss. 9, 14-16
- Kaburakis, A. (2008). Tipping the scale: The European Parliament’s Committee on Culture and Education adopts first official position on the European Commission’s White Paper on Sport.
Sport and EU Newsletter (5), 3-4
- Kaburakis, A. (2008).Issues for future discussion; Oulmers & Webster.
Sport and EU Newsletter (5), 5-7
- Hums, M., Moorman, A., and Kaburakis, A. (2008). Career opportunities in sport law.
International Council of Sport Science and Physical Education (ICSSPE Bulletin, 52, January 2008)
- Kaburakis, A. NCAA Amateurism Clearinghouse.
Continued collaboration with NCAA membership staff on policy matters, legislative proposals, DI regulation and governance as they pertain to international athletes, and focused on development of the Amateurism Clearinghouse, sponsored by the Women’s Basketball Coaches Association, National Basketball Coaches Association, West Coast Conference, NCAA DI Management Council, and NCAA Committee on Agents, Gambling, and Amateurism, with the contribution of the Student Athlete Reinstatement Committee and NCAA Executive Committee
- Kaburakis, A. Equal Pay – Employment Law.
Research on basketball coaches’ compensation (WBCA, NABC)
- Kaburakis, A. International Basketball Recruiting Reports.
In collaboration with Pan-Con Basketball, serving as legal consultant for international basketball scouting agencies and the Indiana University Women’s Basketball program (Greece, European Championships for Junior Women and Cadettes, and Los Angeles, CA, Adidas Super 60 Camp)
- Kaburakis, A.Ambush Marketing.
Legal theory and review of literature and litigation – Case Law (50 pages)
- Kaburakis, A.Triangle – Triple Post Offense – 1-4 Offense.
Thesis for the Greek Basketball Coaches’ Association (GBCA) 2000 Greece (60 pages)
- Kaburakis, A. Thessaloniki Private Schools Basketball League.
Charter and articles of association submitted to notary public Mr. K. Gogakos